Sema Office is a business park located in western Bucharest, on Splaiul Independentei, next to Petrache Poenaru metro station.
The park is located next to the Polytechnic University, 1 km away from Grozavesti – Orhideea junction and the inner-ring that surrounds the central area.
Accessibility is good by all means of transport, the car access being made on Splaiul Independentei (along the river Dambovita), with rapid connection to the central area and Basarab Bridge (inner-ring). The new bridge Splaiul Independentei towards A1 motorway, starting from Sema Parc, is now under construction.
The public transport includes:
- metro in front of the park (Petrache Poenaru station)
- bus routes
- light metro line 41 (500 m away).
Sema Offices includes several office buildings, being developed in multiple phases, as follows:
- Bruxelles building: 13,500 sq m GLA (GF+1), completed in 2016;
- Paris building: 10,830 sq m GLA (GF+1+2 retrait), completed in 2017;
- Berlin building: 15,700 sq m GLA (GF+1+2 retrait), under construction, with planned delivery in June 2019.